old projects and more things still running.
- What should EuroBurners.org do for you - according to 46 survey respondants - Request for Comments a paper on the community needs for the Euroburners.org Website. To improve Euroburners.org, we asked 46 Burners for things they would like to see and how much they would miss a thing if it wasn't there. From the results, a list of 10 "linear qualities" come out, that increase happiness of users the better they are implementented. These circle around finding Events and finding regional mailinglists and forums. Hosting our own forum is questionable. The comments answered in open questions confirm: people want an index, not so hosting of forums. The nifty methodology of asking questions and interpreting the results I used was developed by Noriaki Kano ages ago and has been often used in commercial product development and served well for this task
- NEPOMUK EU Project. I was in the core group assembling the NEPOMUK consortium together with Ansgar Bernardi, Stefan Decker (who was also a kind of personal mentor for me back in 2003 when I got into science), and Andreas Abecker. We gathered a group of 16 world-class institutions, I contributed to the 247 page project proposal, and stayed with this 16mio EUR project from the beginning in early 2005 to the end in 2008. Participating in this project was a great experience in my life. I was able to realize some of my goals and visions and learned to collaborate in a large multi-national consortium, which was something I really didn't know before.
- DFKI. I worked there from 2004 to 2009 and reported to Andreas Dengel who was also my PhD supervisor. He supervised me while writing my PhD Thesis on the Semantic Desktop. I finished in 2009 - Thx! And thx to all DFKI people who helped me get it done. You can also buy a hardcopy at Amazon.
- gnowsis.opendfki.de the semantic desktop implementation at DFKI. I was project lead from 2004 to 2009...the project is hibernating while I do Gnowsis.com and Refinder.
- SWEO Semantic Web Education and Outreach group at W3C from 2007 to 2008. I edited Cool URIs for the Semantic Web to document some issues with URIs, together with Richard Cyganiak.
- EPOS. I was hired for this project at DFKI. It was my first "big" job after I finished university. I reported to Heiko Maus and worked in a great team with Sven Schwarz, Andreas Lauer, Ludger van Elst, and Jan Thies Heinrich.
- Silver Fire a global party through web technology. We did some test runs in 2006-2009
- Hochzeit Ingrid & Leo heiraten! 2004
- Mayrhofen 2005 Mayrhofen 2004 Skiing-photos!
- Vindeyard Wien our Vienna Church
- FEG K-Lautern our Kaiserslautern Church which we visited from 2004 to 2009
- Garbagecollector did collect IT students around 2003
- Retrogames have been regular retrogaming events with monochrom
- Irark an anti-war movie done in 2003 with monochrom